Psalms Chapter 116
I love the LORD, who listened to my voice in prayer,
Who turned an ear to me on the day I called.
I was caught by the cords of death;
the snares of the netherworld had seized me; I felt agony and dread.
Then I called on the name of the LORD, "O LORD, save my life!"
Gracious is the LORD and just; yes, our God is merciful.
The LORD protects the simple; I was helpless, but God saved me.
Return, my soul, to your rest; the LORD has been good to you.
For my soul has been freed from death, my eyes from tears,
my feet from stumbling.
I shall walk before the LORD in the land of the living.
I kept faith, even when I said, "I am greatly afflicted!"
I said in my alarm, "No one can be trusted!"
How can I repay the LORD for all the good done for me?
I will raise the cup of salvation and call on the name of the LORD.
I will pay my vows to the LORD in the presence of all his people.
Too costly in the eyes of the LORD is the death of his faithful.
LORD, I am your servant, the child of your maidservant;
you have loosed my bonds.
I will offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving
and call on the name of the LORD.
I will pay my vows to the LORD in the presence of all his people,
In the courts of the house of the LORD, in your midst, O Jerusalem. Hallelujah!
PRAYER OF PROTECTION
• I am strong in You Lord. Apart from You I have no authority over the evil one. I now clothe my loved ones and myself with Your armor, against any plans of the evil one against my loved ones and myself today. I put on the belt of truth that sets & keeps me free. I put on Your breastplate of righteousness and rest in Your righteousness - not mine.
• My feet are shod with the Gospel of Peace, therefore I will not fight with others but do my best to be at peace with them. I put on the helmet of Your salvation that protects my mind from the accusations, attacks, curses, deception, evil, lies, schemes, temptations, tricks, schemes and wiles of the devil. I am under construction and Gods grace gives me time to change. I take Your shield of faith to turn every accusation, attack, curse, deception, evil, lie, scheme, temptation, trick and scheme from the enemy onto himself and stand on Your promises.
• Satan, In the Name of Jesus Christ, I tear down strongholds, principalities, powers and rulers of yours over myself and others, and I speak the Blood of Jesus Christ to you! The Lord Jesus Himself rebukes you and so do I!!! I take the sword of the Spirit and stand on every written and spoken promise to us by our Heavenly Father and cut you off from every plan in our lives and proclaim your defeat and torment in hell!!! It is written all I must do is submit to God and resist you and you must flee! I have submitted to God and resist you, therefore, by His Word I tell you to GO!!!
• I place the Blood of Jesus Christ over our families, homes, ministries, places of employment, bank accounts, debts, cars, health, pets, possessions and myself - all of which belong to God - and serve notice to you that your power is broken in the Name of Jesus Christ!!
• In the name of Jesus Christ I bind spiritual ancestral, trauma, occult and sin nature forces not of Jesus Christ of the air, water, ground, fire, electricity, and netherworld from interfering in this day and in my life. I bind and forbid any interaction among enemy spirits, and scramble all lines of communication to other spirits not of Jesus Christ. Through the power of the Holy Spirit, I command you spirits to leave and go to the foot of the Cross of Jesus Christ, without making a fuss, never to return. I speak this in Jesus’ Holy Name. Amen
This prayer and others are available through the Alive in Jesus Healing Ministry